"Cascais" Cascais by bambino36
Cascais Travel Guide: 452 reviews and 2,306 photos
It's not an easy job to present all the potentialities of Cascais. The inviting beaches, the cultural wealth, the majestical landscape and the options and chances of amusement and leisure.
The beaches near Cascais have in total about 15 km of extension.
By night the atmosphere is always relaxed and there are many chances to have pleasant moments, whichever is the choice on bars or discos. One of the options can be the Estoril's Casino, the bigger in Europe, a multipurpose center of entertainment and leisure, considered the "show room" of Portuguese tourism.
The colorful bay of Cascais is a place not to miss and it's impossible to miss because is located right in the center of... more travel advice
The Cultural Center of Cascais is installed in "Casa Color-of-Rosa" (pink house), an old Convent. The construction of... more travel advice
bambino36's Related Pages
Cascais Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CASCAIS - THE COAST OF KINGS"
- "Delightful Fishing Village On The Atlantic Coast"
- "VTers Cascade into Cascais"
- "Venue for Euromeet 2009"
- "Cascais, (Euromeet 2009)"
- "Spectacular Cascais"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cascais
- Hotels in Cascais
- Transportation in Cascais
- Nightlife in Cascais
- Restaurants in Cascais
- Shopping in Cascais
- Warnings and Dangers in Cascais
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cascais
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Cascais?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cascais
Photos in CascaisSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 49 reviews, 55 photos
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos
- Porto Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Brugge Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Bayona Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Sintra Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Valença Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Torres Vedras Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos