"The Atlantic and the Tradition" Top 5 Page for this destination Ericeira by bambino36
Ericeira Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 198 photos
Ericeira is a fishing village 50 km northeast of Lisboa and 10 km from Mafra.
Ericeira has, and always had, the Atlantic Ocean as an eternal companion.
The small port of Ericeira retains a village atmosphere regardless of the invasion it suffers every summer from Lisbon populace.
This invasion can be explained by the harmony of the "old village" with its narrow cobblestone streets, the beautiful traditional houses, the unique monuments, the beaches and the great views over the Atlantic.
Was from this beach that King D. Manuel II escaped to England in 1910 aboard his yacht. more travel advice
A curious square. A palm tree that gives the name to the square... probably another one because on the wall there is a... more travel advice
bambino36's Related Pages
Ericeira Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice Place"
- "Ericeira - where land meets the ocean"
- "The Atlantic and the Tradition"
- "Pretty little town on Portugals west coast."
- "Surf camp, ericeira"
- "Windy and Beautiful"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ericeira
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Ericeira?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ericeira
Photos in EriceiraSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 49 reviews, 55 photos
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos
- Porto Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Brugge Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Bayona Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Sintra Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Valença Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Torres Vedras Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos