"Feeling the nature around" Madeira Island by bambino36
Madeira Island Travel Guide: 776 reviews and 1,839 photos
The island of Madeira is lapped by the waters of the Gulf Stream with warm comfortable summers and mild winters that make it an enchanting holiday destination all year round.
There's a lot things to see and to do all around the island. The north coast, facing the north winds, is beautiful. In the south coast it's possible to enjoy the sea and swim...
I strongly recommend a tour around the island. Astonishing views is what the island can offer. Of course this will... more travel advice
This traditional fishing village is located 5Km west of Funchal. Was this same village, recently designated "city" that... more travel advice
bambino36's Related Pages
Madeira Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Madeira Island - Sculpted by Gods"
- "Madeira - Small archipelago of volcanic orgin."
- "Madeira: spectacular island of tunnels"
- "ISLAND OF FLOWERS"
- "ilha da madeira"
- "An island of flowers and stunning scenery"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madeira Island
- Hotels in Madeira Island
- Transportation in Madeira Island
- Nightlife in Madeira Island
- Restaurants in Madeira Island
- Shopping in Madeira Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Madeira Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Madeira Island
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Madeira Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madeira Island
- Posted in Travel Europe Forum "RE: RE: New Years Eve in Central..."
- Commented on one of Nina-Maarit's Madeira Island travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Traditional Madeira houses in Santana"
- Wrote a Review The landscape in Madeira Island Things to Do
- updated a Madeira Island Travel Page "Feeling the nature around"
Photos in Madeira IslandSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 49 reviews, 55 photos
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos
- Porto Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Brugge Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Bayona Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Sintra Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Valença Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Torres Vedras Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos