"Maritime, river and mountainous scenery" La Guardia by bambino36
La Guardia Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 50 photos
One of the most traditional fishing villages of Spain, La Guardia looks out to the Atlantic and is flanked by the river Minho and the mountain of Santa Tecla.
Due to its location on the border with Portugal, in front of Caminha, the village has been conquered by Vandals, Norman and Saracen pirates, the portuguese and the french.
The Sanctuary dates from the 12th and 16th centuries with later reforms. The Sanctuary holds a small piece of the relic... more travel advice
There is two Via Crucis, one older dated from the end of the 17th century and the new one dated from 1940. more travel advice
bambino36's Related Pages
La Guardia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La Guardia (A Guarda), Spain"
- "LA GUARDIA"
- "Maritime, river and mountainous scenery"
- "The land of the Iberian Celts."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Guardia
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to La Guardia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Guardia
Photos in La GuardiaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 49 reviews, 55 photos
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos
- Porto Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Brugge Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Bayona Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Sintra Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Valença Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Torres Vedras Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos