"Tui, the hill of stone" Tùy by bambino36
Tùy Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 76 photos
The city of Tuy is located on the right bank of the river Minho, in Galicia.
The river Minho and the proximity to Portugal had a great bearing on the planning of it's ancient streets, which harmoniously wind their way down from the cathedral to the river.
The ancient capital of the Kingdom of Galicia, Tui is filled with interesting monuments. The city was founded by Diómedes, King of Etolia. Since then, the city was invaded several times by arabs, norman, ....
The river is part of the city's history and live. Since many centuries this same river was the barrier between... more travel advice
The best thing to do when visiting Tui is to start the visit on the higher point of the city... the Cathedral. After... more travel advice
bambino36's Related Pages
Tùy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tui, the hill of stone"
- "Fabulous Cathedral City!"
- "Tuy (Tui), Spain"
- "Tui, Galiza, Espanha / Túy, Galicia, España"
- "BETWEEN TUI AND VALENÇA DO MINHO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tùy
- Hotels in Tùy
- Restaurants in Tùy
- Warnings and Dangers in Tùy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tùy
- 16 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Tùy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tùy
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 49 reviews, 55 photos
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos
- Porto Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Brugge Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Bayona Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Sintra Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Valença Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Torres Vedras Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos