"Living and enjoying it" bambino36's Profile
I've been away for sometime but I hope now I have some time to update my pages and create some new ones :)
My language is portuguese, however I'm gonna write this in english.
My name is Antonio, I'm 37 and I come from Portugal. I love to travel, I love the sea and I'm addicted to sports. I practice triathlon and sometimes I participate in some running races. When I was younger I played football, practiced rowing and I competed in athletics (100m, 200m, long jump, triple-jump and javelin throw).
"Anima sana in corpore sano" thats what I would say in latin
I love my country. It's small but so different when one goes from north to south or to the islands.
The people is different... the wine is different... the food is different.. the trees are different
In fact there's so many things to learn and see in my country that probably a lifetime is not enough
For those who are familiar with the portuguese traditional music Fado probably I don't need to say anything...
To the others... well, come to Portugal and learn it :)
Most visitors to Portugal head for the beaches and the perfect golf courses of the Algarve. But beyond those south coast touristic resorts lies the least explored corner of Western Europe, a country of magnificent landscapes, historical cities, rural backwaters and contrasting traditions.
The portuguese borders were virtually unchanged for 800 years. The ten million portuguese speak OUR own language, WE follow our own unique cultural traditions, and we have a centuries-old history. (read more...)
From August til October I've been travelling through some beautiful european cities. Some of them I already knew but now I have some more material to improve my pages... Hope to do it in the next future
Places I've been this year:
New Years Eve
This season I went to Central Europe. Cross-country skiing near Salzburg and partying in Prague at the end of 2005. When I was coming back I also had the chance to visit Frankfurt
From February until mid March I will be in Africa and to be more exactly: Mindelo and Cidade da Praia (Cape Vert), São Tomé and Principe, Luanda and Lobito (Angola)
7 Aug 2005 -
Holsten City Man - Hamburg Triathlon
My last triathlon and what a big sport party
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 703 Reviews
- 1,078 Photos
- 19 Countries
- 81 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
- bambino36 and alza are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Kinský Palace about Old-Town Square in Prague Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "St. Nicholas Church"
- updated a Prague Travel Page "Praha"
updated their Profile Page "Living and enjoying it"
- Commented on one of hojasdehierba's Berlin travel pages
- Posted in Travel Europe Forum "RE: RE: New Years Eve in Central..."
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 49 reviews, 55 photos
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos
- Porto Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Brugge Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Bayona Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Sintra Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Valença Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Torres Vedras Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3865 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos