"Living and enjoying it" bambino36's Profile

I've been away for sometime but I hope now I have some time to update my pages and create some new ones :)

a little about me

My language is portuguese, however I'm gonna write this in english.
My name is Antonio, I'm 37 and I come from Portugal. I love to travel, I love the sea and I'm addicted to sports. I practice triathlon and sometimes I participate in some running races. When I was younger I played football, practiced rowing and I competed in athletics (100m, 200m, long jump, triple-jump and javelin throw).
"Anima sana in corpore sano" thats what I would say in latin

My country

I love my country. It's small but so different when one goes from north to south or to the islands.
The people is different... the wine is different... the food is different.. the trees are different
In fact there's so many things to learn and see in my country that probably a lifetime is not enough

The people

For those who are familiar with the portuguese traditional music Fado probably I don't need to say anything...
To the others... well, come to Portugal and learn it :)

Most visitors to Portugal head for the beaches and the perfect golf courses of the Algarve. But beyond those south coast touristic resorts lies the least explored corner of Western Europe, a country of magnificent landscapes, historical cities, rural backwaters and contrasting traditions.
The portuguese borders were virtually unchanged for 800 years. The ten million portuguese speak OUR own language, WE follow our own unique cultural traditions, and we have a centuries-old history. (read more...)

Last trips

From August til October I've been travelling through some beautiful european cities. Some of them I already knew but now I have some more material to improve my pages... Hope to do it in the next future
Places I've been this year:
Sopot, Poland
Tallinn, Estonia
Portsmouth, England

New Years Eve

This season I went to Central Europe. Cross-country skiing near Salzburg and partying in Prague at the end of 2005. When I was coming back I also had the chance to visit Frankfurt

Upcoming trips

From February until mid March I will be in Africa and to be more exactly: Mindelo and Cidade da Praia (Cape Vert), São Tomé and Principe, Luanda and Lobito (Angola)

Latest Updates

16 Oct - Updated the page of Copenhagen (Denmark)

17 Oct - Created the pages of Tallinn (Estonia) and Berlin (Germany)

6 Nov - Created the page of Malmö (Sweden)

Last races

7 Aug 2005 -
Holsten City Man - Hamburg Triathlon
My last triathlon and what a big sport party

• Intro Updated Jan 7, 2006

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Feliz aniversario Antonio

• loisl's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2014 at 4:26 AM

Have a very happy birthday!!!!

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2014 at 3:28 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Hope you have a great birthday, Antonio!

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2011 at 4:14 PM

Feliz 43º aniversário, meu amigo. Que você tenha muitos mais.

• alza's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Dear Antonio, a very Happy B-Day to you! I've been reading about the region where you live today, hope to discover it next time in Portugal! Abraço.

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2010 at 3:22 AM

Viva António. Que seja mais um excelente dia de aniversário, a correr, andar, de barco, ou apenas no relax. Abraço

• Daja123's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2009 at 2:37 AM

Happy Birthday, Antonio! Wishing you a wonderful day! My best wishes! Cheers!

• joiwatani's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2009 at 5:58 AM

Antonio, You are a VT featured member today. Congratulations!

• Madschick's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2008 at 10:08 PM

Happy belated birthday from Germany! All the best for the new year!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
bambino36's Profile Photo

bambino36

“What a wonderful world this is”

Real Name