"Palm Beach - The home of Home And Away" Palm Beach by chrisoc
Palm Beach Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 27 photos
Palm Beach is situated about 1 hour north of Sydney's CBD. Our reason for travelling to this part of NSW was to visit the place where Home and Away is filmed (australian tv show loved by English). The beach itself is beautiful with its golden sand and clear, but sometimes rough, waters. From the beach there you can climb a hill which leads to a lighthouse. Iwould recommend this because there views are amazing, postcode perfect infact.
- Pros:Views of surronding area, beach, people
- Cons:There are none!!
- In a nutshell:Its not just surf and Barbies Mate!!
chrisoc's Related Pages
Palm Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amazing Palm Beach, NSW - Australia"
- "I am a beach addict after all!!!"
- "Palm Beach"
- "PALM BEACH SYDNEY AUSTRALIA"
- "Palm Beach - The home of Home And Away"
- "Palm Beach AKA "Summer Bay""
- "PALM BEACH"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palm Beach
- Transportation in Palm Beach
- Restaurants in Palm Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Palm Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palm Beach
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Palm Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palm Beach
Top 5 Pages
- Penang Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Manchester Intro, 4 reviews
- Katoomba Intro, 4 reviews
No friends yet.