"Xiaolan, my new hometown!" Xiaolan by Queennie
Xiaolan Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
Chrysantenum flowers from all over China is shipped to Xiaolan to this make this festival possible.
I'm now living and working in Xiaolan from November 2007.
Xiaolan is a very quiet city, with friendly people.
I'm the only dark person here in Xiaolan so far and as they hardly get any tourist here I'm an attraction to many of the people here :-)
It's funny the way they stare or point at me sometimes.
Xiaolan is about 2,5 hour from Hong Kong by ferry and car.
Queennie's Related Pages
Xiaolan Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Xiaolan
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Xiaolan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xiaolan
Photos in XiaolanSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Mongolia Intro, 5 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- China Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lloret de Mar Intro, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rosas Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 3 photos
- Valkenburg Intro, 3 photos
- Monistrol de Montserrat Intro, 3 photos