"Tervetuloa / Welcome" bolleboos's Profile
Hello there! I'm Janne and I was born in Helsinki, Finland in the year 1979.
In 2002 I started my studies at the university of Aberdeen, Scotland. I'm studying history and International Relations. Fascinating, isn't it. If all goes according to plan I will graduate in 2006.
I speak Finnish and English fluently. I wasn't that good at German in school but I have now started to study it on my own. Also this summer I started to study Dutch. Interesting to see what comes out of all this.
I've traveled between Aberdeen and Helsinki many times during these two years and I have to say that it is impossible to get tired of flying. After Christmas I will go....well let's leave some secrets.
My favourite song is the Hymn of the Soviet Union.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 11 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- created a Marseille Travel Page "Marseille"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Berlin"
- Posted in Travel Groningen Forum "History"
- Wrote a Review University of Aberdeen in Aberdeen Favorites
updated their Profile Page "Tervetuloa / Welcome"
Top 5 Pages
- Helsinki Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Aberdeen Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Kouvola Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Paris Intro, 1 photo
- Berlin Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.