"Tervetuloa / Welcome" bolleboos's Profile

Hello there! I'm Janne and I was born in Helsinki, Finland in the year 1979.

In 2002 I started my studies at the university of Aberdeen, Scotland. I'm studying history and International Relations. Fascinating, isn't it. If all goes according to plan I will graduate in 2006.

I speak Finnish and English fluently. I wasn't that good at German in school but I have now started to study it on my own. Also this summer I started to study Dutch. Interesting to see what comes out of all this.

I've traveled between Aberdeen and Helsinki many times during these two years and I have to say that it is impossible to get tired of flying. After Christmas I will go....well let's leave some secrets.

My favourite song is the Hymn of the Soviet Union.

• Intro Updated Aug 29, 2004

• Flamegirl's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2005 at 9:24 AM

hey, happy birthday from Glasgow! hope you're enjoying our lovely wet weather... ;-) I'm hoping to visit Helsinki on my way to St Petersburg some time soon... though I'll probably go to Aberdeen before then...

• Sep 14, 2004 at 4:00 PM

Nice start with your pages. Hope to see more in near future! Tervetuloa palstalle!!!

• RedEaredPanda's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2004 at 11:20 AM

Welcome to VT.. Hope you have as much fun here as we do.. Looking forward to seeing your travel photos and read your tips.. Take Care...

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
bolleboos's Profile Photo

bolleboos

“To boldly go where I haven't gone before!”

Ranked Member