"Johann South Africa" JohannSouthAfrica's Profile
To Be or Not to Be-That is the Question.A famous line from Shakespear with such a powerfull message!.
The Question which I ponder about so often,is whether we become what we are suppose to become.So Often in life we tend to take the easy route to whatever might be the most viable option at that point in time.Is it really true that you regret the things you don`t do more than the things you do?
I am intrigued by history and cultures.I love to meet new people and strangely enough to realise in most of the places I have been too,that there are people that have similar aspirations,dreams and hopes as I do.
If there are many people like me out there.Which I guess there are...This world should be a better place.
I don`t need to be rich(yet) but I need to see the world.I wan`t to embrace peoples cultures,sing and dance with the locals.See the best in them.
I went to Germany and I met my second family,I went to Buenos Aires and made a friend I hope to keep my whole life through.I travelled through the US and was priveleged to stay with the most awesome people,you can imagine.I even met great friends who has helped me a great deal and is still helping me now to settle into a country wildely unknown to me!
Maybe if I see the world I might meet people who see the world as I do.Are passionate about people where they carry their riches not in their possesions but in their heart and in their memories.
In my dreams I have wings I sore and glide with the deep currents of the mediteranian winds.I glide to that place where people are more than just content when choices aren`t that difficult,and a place where people,still care about dreams.
Most friendly People:
Places I dream about at night (no particular order)
-The atmosphere in Budapest-the buildings the people the food.
-Paris at night
-The atmosphere and the tango shows of Buenos Aires
-Ipanema in Rio
-The History in Berlin
-The serenity of Kariba in Zimbabwe.
-the silence and solitude of Paternoster just off Cape town
-New York city light
The friends which I would love to see more often:(no particular order)
United States of America
Places I would like to visit soon:
Chile-All the world in one-
Asia-Culture and nature
Australia-South Africa 20 times bigger and safer
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- JohannSouthAfrica and Cheewa are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Johann South Africa"
- Commented on MidasSK's profile page
- created a New York City Travel Page "New York,New York"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hungary Eastern Europe at its best"
- Posted in Travel Prague Forum "RE: I am looking for friends in..."
- Wrote a Review Worlds best Coffee about Cafeína in Rio de Janeiro Restaurants
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Hungary Intro, 1 photo
- Buenos Aires Intro, 1 photo
- Pretoria 1 review
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3865 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos