"The Imaginatively Titled 'Emma's Homepage!'" Princess-Kitten's Profile

Welcome to my Wonderland

I'm a 30-something fine art photographer from Hampshire in England and work under the title Emma in Wonderland. I live with my hubby, Healey (another VT member) and our 4-year-old son, William.

I adore tigers, in fact I love all of nature and am currently studying with the Open University for a Batchelor of Science degree with the sole intention of working in tiger conservation in India. It may take a while, but at least I've finally decided what I want to be when I grow up! :-)

As well as photography I also love acting and do both amateur and paid work, mostly community and street theatre. I suppose I'm semi-pro.

Travel is another passion - I love this planet, despite the flaws! Having a young son to discover and re-discover the world with is a great joy and a priviledge. He's already seen and done things in his short 4 years that I had to wait years to experience!

You can see/buy my work here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/EmmainWonderland (USA-based)
http://www.folksy.com/shops/EmmainWonderland (UK-based)

My photography blog:

My Twitter:

Happy travels!
Emma :-)

The 'Big Trip'!

I went on a fantastic roadtrip all over Europe in Autumn 2004 - we visited (in rough order):

France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Germany, The Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Liechtenstein, Italy and The Vatican City, Spain, Andorra, Monaco and back to France...

...and all in only 7 weeks!!!

Sardinia, June 2005

I went with my good friend, Amber and 8 other people and we had a fantastic time! Lots of sun, sea and sightseeing and far too much wine!

Normandy, France 2007

We went for 2 weeks in early Sept. We stayed at 'La Vallee' Eurocamp site in Houlgate. The tent had 3 bedrooms and a kitchen so as far as real camping goes, it was a bit of a cheat!

It was our first proper family holiday, and the first two weeks abroad hubby and I have had since our honeymoon, 7 years ago!

The weather was a bit strange - cloud until 12pm, then sun - then it sometimes got HOT! The nights we're FREEZING though - I had to gaffer-tape bin bags to the vents, otherwise it was like sleeping with a window open!

Corralejo, Fuerteventura - 2008

• Intro Updated Jul 11, 2010

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2008 at 5:03 PM

great personal photo - well worth the best wishes for a happy birthday and healthy upcoming year. N.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2008 at 2:04 PM

Hi and happy birthday - hope youve had a great day and all the best to many more of them - lots of travels and great photos as well(hope we get to see more of them too!)!

• gregoryr1m's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2004 at 6:35 PM

Kitten, enjoy your camping trip in Europe. It sounds exciting. I am looking forward to seeing your pics and reading your stories when you get back.

• Sep 1, 2004 at 11:42 AM

Have a fantastic time on your trip, you'll have a great time!

• mel_bee's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2004 at 1:42 AM

Hi! Sounds like you've got a great trip planned! Have fun and I look forward to reading all about it on VT :-)

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2004 at 10:42 AM

WOW you are going to visit some fantastic places, well done on getting well enough for your dream trip, best wishes

• sue_stone's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2004 at 10:40 AM

Hi and welcome to VT! Hope you have a fabulous trip! : ))

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Princess-Kitten's Profile Photo

Princess-Kitten

“"Shoot nothing but photos; take nothing but time; leave nothing but footprints"”

Real Name