"Pahiyas Festival" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Quezon by yellowbell
Province of Quezon Travel Guide: 415 reviews and 1,758 photos
See bananas, radishes, coconuts and other farm produce hanging out of windows. The feast in honor of San Isidro Labrador is celebrated in the month of May.
Local people will welcome you inside their houses if not to eat their famous noodles (pancit habhab) and Lucban longganiza (sausage) but to take refuge from the heat or the rain. It's truly a fiesta for everyone.
Take it easy on gulping those bottled water or softdrinks as public comfort rooms are hard to find. Owners of restaurants would say there is no water so you can't use the comfort rooms. We visited the hospital thrice just to heed the call of nature. It turns out that in the vicinity of the church, there are public rest rooms. Let me gulp my coconut (buco) juice.
- In a nutshell:A colorful religious festival
The sunflowers made out of kiping (rice paper) are not only lovely to look at, they are also edible! Choose from yellow,... more travel advice
yellowbell's Related Pages
Province of Quezon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quezon Province - Visit to Villa Escudero"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Quezon"
- "The biggest province of the Philippines"
- "A Big Province"
- "Pahiyas Festival"
- "Biggest Province"
- "Quezon Province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Quezon
- Hotels in Province of Quezon
- Transportation in Province of Quezon
- Nightlife in Province of Quezon
- Restaurants in Province of Quezon
- Shopping in Province of Quezon
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Quezon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Quezon
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Province of Quezon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Quezon
Photos in Province of QuezonSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination City of Manila Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denver Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Makati Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio City Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shanghai Shi Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Corregidor Island Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davao Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos