"Gateway to Dinosaurs" Top 5 Page for this destination Vernal by frank_delargy
Vernal Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 57 photos
Vernal is an eclectic town which gains many of its visitors by it proximity to the Dinosaur National Monument and a great dinosaur museum in town.
It also is exquisitely decorated with flowers.
- Pros:Lots of Dinosaur and native American stuff
- Cons:not really a walking town.
- In a nutshell:Check out the dinosaur theme.
We used this hotel as a place to sleep, not a place to hang out. It works for that. The hotel is a long walk (couple of... more travel advice
frank_delargy's Related Pages
Vernal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vernal, Utah - My hometown"
- "Vernal, Utah - gateway to Dinosaur Natl Park"
- "Roeffie's Dinosaur Page"
- "Gateway to Dinosaurs"
- "Gateway to the Eastern Uintas"
- "It's Dino-tastic!"
- "Tulin's new Vernal Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vernal
- Hotels in Vernal
- Transportation in Vernal
- Nightlife in Vernal
- Restaurants in Vernal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vernal
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Vernal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vernal
Top 10 Pages
- Costa Rica Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monument Valley State Park Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort William Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Sand Dunes National Monument Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Island of Mull Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Acton Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Scotland Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Concord Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Monteverde Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos