"Waterfalls, horses and a view of the glacier" Top 5 Page for this destination Gullfoss by frank_delargy
Gullfoss Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 183 photos
Gullfoss is one of the great natural places to visit while you are in Iceland. It needs to be seen to be appreciated though.
It is possible to see much of Iceland in just 24 hours if you are as crazy as I am. I would suggest that you take at least 2 days though. Next time I will :-)
More at http://delargy.com .
- Pros:no crowds
- In a nutshell:Wonderful nature
I actually liked this waterfall better than Gullfoss. Maybe because we were the only people there! Imagine having this... more travel advice
frank_delargy's Related Pages
Gullfoss Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gullfoss National Park"
- "Gullfoss - Iceland“s most famous waterfall"
- "The Golden Waterfalls: Gulfoss"
- "GULFOSS, THE GOLDEN FALLS"
- "Waterfalls, horses and a view of the glacier"
- "Spectacular Waterfall !"
- "Golden Falls"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gullfoss
- Transportation in Gullfoss
- Restaurants in Gullfoss
- Shopping in Gullfoss
- Warnings and Dangers in Gullfoss
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gullfoss
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Gullfoss?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gullfoss
Photos in GullfossSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Costa Rica Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monument Valley State Park Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort William Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Sand Dunes National Monument Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Island of Mull Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Acton Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Scotland Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Concord Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Monteverde Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos