"~Life is an Active Pursuit~" jellibb's Profile
Confucius once said:
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step..."
That first step for me was at the age of 22.
Before then, I had never been on a plane, let alone out of the State of NSW - and now here I was - actually going overseas!
That trip took us to the snowfields of Queenstown, New Zealand.
Since then, I have been to a few places in Australia, Bali, back to NZ, Mexico and Costa Rica - Last trip overseas was Europe for our honeymoon in October 2006 - so as you can imagine I am itching to get away very soon!
We are planning to go to Japan in their Winter next year for a week of Snowboarding before exploring Tokyo for a week...
Then we have our sights set on South America in 2012!
2 South America
3 Europe Part 2
- France & ... to be decidedCanada
6 Las Vegas!!!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- jellibb and vela_candela are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "~Life is an Active Pursuit~"
updated their Profile Page "~Life is an Active Pursuit~"
- updated a Queenstown Travel Page "Come for the Snow, Stay for the View"
- Commented on vela_candela's profile page
- Posted in Travel Austria Forum "RE: RE: Where should we go?"
- Wrote a Review Getting around Bali in Bali Transportation
PhotosSee All Photos (14)
- Bali Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Queenstown Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Canterbury Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Snowy Mountains Intro, 1 review