"Penguins,seals,dolphins" Catlins Lake by northeast80
Catlins Lake Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 30 photos
Not really Catlins lake, but this website couldn't find the region, anyway, tagged along here with Grant on one of his diving trips, we stayed in his sisters lodge in Niagara. I walked from here to Porpoise Bay where I swam with dolphins, it was incredible, definately the best experience of my holiday. Went to Curio Bay where you can see a fossilised forest.
This region of New Zealand is beautiful, lots of rainforest, very sparsley populated and lots of rugged cosatlines.
northeast80's Related Pages
Catlins Lake Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Catlins"
- "The Natural Wonders of the South East"
- "In the Catlins June 06"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Catlins Lake
- Hotels in Catlins Lake
- Warnings and Dangers in Catlins Lake
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Catlins Lake
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Catlins Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Catlins Lake
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston upon Hull Intro, 37 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bristol Intro, 25 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- York Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grasmere Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Australia Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beaune Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Leeds Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos