"Wine and cows...." Harvey by northeast80
Harvey Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 57 photos
21st April 2006.
Oh dear, an early session here. The lady was great behind the bar, we tried around 12 different wines here.
Then we went onto Harvey Cheese to line the stomach where we asked a man there what else there was to see in the area and he mentioned the agricultural college......
.......so we turned up here just as they were feeding the calves, great fun here, we even went in the milking factory and put the suckers on their teats.
We then went onto the Willow Bridge Estate, yes another winery, we were movign into the Margaret River wine region. We drove through forests to Collie River in the Ferguson Valley and the Honeymoon Pools camp site. Well the heavens opened, but gave us just enough time to cook dinner, on a open fire a nice man let us use.
northeast80's Related Pages
Harvey Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Harvey
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Harvey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harvey
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston upon Hull Intro, 37 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bristol Intro, 25 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- York Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grasmere Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Australia Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beaune Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Leeds Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos