"Yee haa" Mareeba by northeast80
Mareeba Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 41 photos
Welcome to cowboy country, came here for the biggest rodeo in Austraila, apparently.
Full of real cowboys, horses, people riding and falling off bulls, wood chopping, dust and VB. The finale was a kind of drag race of whacky cars and trucks then a parade at the end.
I loved this place, the town was dead, though we found a great coffee shop and plantation just outside of town, but everyone was at the rodeo.
We'd just finished at the Rodeo and heard from friends in Carins that all the hostels were booked up due to Universtiy... more travel advice
northeast80's Related Pages
Mareeba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mareeba,QLD a modern country town."
- "Yee haa"
- "Mareeba, Gateway to Far North."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mareeba
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Mareeba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mareeba
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston upon Hull Intro, 37 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bristol Intro, 25 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- York Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grasmere Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Australia Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beaune Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Leeds Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos