"The best wine in the world?" Puligny-Montrachet by northeast80
Puligny-Montrachet Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
So people say, well the most expensive for starters.
We only stopped off here after a trip to Beaune market, just to say I've been....
It looked like a very pretty village, a monument to the vine workers in the center, some wine cavas, and of course a magnificant drive through the vinyards.
northeast80's Related Pages
Puligny-Montrachet Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puligny-Montrachet
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Puligny-Montrachet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puligny-Montrachet
Photos in Puligny-MontrachetSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston upon Hull Intro, 37 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bristol Intro, 25 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- York Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grasmere Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Australia Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beaune Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Leeds Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos