"Hachioji...the first 24 hours" Hachioji by olddude
Hachioji Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 161 photos
This was my first time in this part of Tokyo. It is like a smaller version of Shinjuku, but a tad more laid back. Although it is becoming internationalized, I liked the fact that there are still few foreigners over here. Very different from Roppongi. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to experience the nightlife of Tokyo without the expense of Ginza or the crazy crowds of foreigners in Roppongi.
- Pros:Too many to list, but main one is Japnese seem a tad more foreigner friendly over here.
- Cons:Mr. Donut doesn't open until 7am....arrrggg
- In a nutshell:Very easy to get around in either by foot or rental car
olddude's Related Pages
Hachioji Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hachioji - Western Tokyo City in the Mountains"
- "Hachioji...the first 24 hours"
- "Sharrie's Takao-san Sakura"
- "Takao Sakura Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hachioji
- Hotels in Hachioji
- Transportation in Hachioji
- Nightlife in Hachioji
- Restaurants in Hachioji
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hachioji
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Hachioji?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hachioji
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okinawa Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Okinawa City Intro, 14 reviews, 7 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Herndon Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- South Korea Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Maryland Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Guam 1 review, 2 photos
- Washington D.C. 2 reviews
- Georgia 1 review