"We came! We saw! We moved" Cherokee Village by HandyAnnie
Cherokee Village Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 2 photos
But we also have lots of visitors come here to either stay with family or be tourist to enjoy our wonderful surroundings. The population is 4,000 plus. Mainly a retirement community. People have come from all parts of USA. There are lakes, golf courses and friendly people.
- Pros:Inexpensive to stay in area. Beautiful scenery.
- Cons:Summers can be real hot and humid.
- In a nutshell:We like it ! Escaped the rat race of big city.
Mammoth Springs, AR near the Missouri border is one of the largest springs in country. 9,000 gallons of water pour over... more travel advice
- Don't forget the bug spray.
- Watching the grass grow
- The Best Catfish in State is Right here
Cherokee Village Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Cherokee Village
- Hotels in Cherokee Village
- Restaurants in Cherokee Village
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cherokee Village
- 10 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Cherokee Village?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cherokee Village
No friends yet.