"Franklin for Gem Lovers" Franklin by laguizz
Franklin Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 33 photos
We were drawn to Franklin because of the many gem mines located there. We first visited in July and enjoyed it so much we decided to return in August.
- Pros:There are a LOT of gem mines!
- Cons:We sill haven't found the big one...
There are many gem mines near Franklin. We had a great time looking for rubies and sapphires and yes, we did find... more travel advice
laguizz's Related Pages
Franklin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Gem Capital of the World""
- "Franklin, a Gem in the North Carolina Mountains"
- "mcharlton's new Franklin Page"
- "Franklin for Gem Lovers"
- "Cabin on the Hill"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Franklin
- Hotels in Franklin
- Nightlife in Franklin
- Restaurants in Franklin
- Shopping in Franklin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Franklin
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Franklin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Franklin
Top 10 Pages
- Santa Margherita Ligure Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Franklin Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Fort Myers Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Sturgeon Bay 1 review, 2 photos
- Sister Bay 1 review, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aruba 2 reviews
- Jacksonport 2 reviews
- Paris 1 review
- Oranjestad 1 review
- Jamaica 1 review
No friends yet.