"Not only a Salsero..." Pierangelo's Profile
A mi me gusta mucho bailar la Salsa! I like very much to dance Salsa. I went to Puerto Rico to learn portorican style and I received some private lessons by the RUMBA, the temple of salsa in San Juan.
By the University of Verona I specialize on Endocrinology, that is the branch of hormonal deseases. Hormones are a ring between mind and body. I cure all the inner glands, like Hypophysis, Thyroid, Surrenal glands, Ovaries and Testes.
published the novel The joyful March, placed in Verona durind middle age. You can read the full text online for free (Italian language). In 1994 I published my first book Saint Mark's gold, an alchemical novel placed in Venice and Greek islands. This texts are inspired by the neopagan feelings belonging to the Venet Anatolian tradition. My mother, descendant from Ser Jsep da Nogarolo of the Ceneda county, was poetess. I
I'm member of the Compagnia de Malipiero for ancient fencing. We do duels shows in many cities of northern Italy and we sell by internet our two videotapes. I practice medieval, Reinassance and 1600 fencing. As Cyrano de Bergerac (in the photo above with big nose) I'm a beloved star of the wonderful Venice's Carnival.
Heaven is a place on earth... but rejoin that region is full of obstacles and difficulties, many enemies attempt your way. The best help is a true friend, sincere and faithful. In his company you have nothing to fear, you can relax and spend serene hours, laughing and having great fun; you can open your heart and make a clean breast of it all. If you are ill, alone, lost or defeated, look around you: the true friend is still present. He is disinterested, transparent, reliable. Is with you, never against you because he struggles to join the same destination; he asks nothing and gives you what you need; keeps his promises; defends your back with his sword and, you can be sure, never betrays you.
Personal Pages (2)
Written Mar 16, 2006
CYRANO de BERGERAC at Venice's Carnival 2003
Written Apr 14, 2007
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 503 Reviews
- 2,268 Photos
- 41 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Pierangelo and matcrazy1 are now friends.
- created a Ecuador Travel Page "Galapagos y Andes"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Galapagos y Andes"
- Commented on one of myriam_c's Guadeloupe travel pages
updated their Personal Page "Pierangelo's sosia"
- Wrote a Review Mines museum in Obcina Idrija Favorites
- Posted in Travel Forum "TOP 10 visited countries NUMBER"
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 35 reviews, 215 photos, 7 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 11 reviews, 227 photos, 24 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 11 reviews, 184 photos, 5 travelogues
- Algeria Intro, 10 reviews, 160 photos, 15 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 19 reviews, 138 photos, 13 travelogues
- China Intro, 11 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Argentina Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritania Intro, 19 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 22 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 26 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues