"Not only a Salsero..." Pierangelo's Profile

A mi me gusta mucho bailar la Salsa! I like very much to dance Salsa. I went to Puerto Rico to learn portorican style and I received some private lessons by the RUMBA, the temple of salsa in San Juan.

I'm also a Doc

By the University of Verona I specialize on Endocrinology, that is the branch of hormonal deseases. Hormones are a ring between mind and body. I cure all the inner glands, like Hypophysis, Thyroid, Surrenal glands, Ovaries and Testes.

a poet

published the novel The joyful March, placed in Verona durind middle age. You can read the full text online for free (Italian language). In 1994 I published my first book Saint Mark's gold, an alchemical novel placed in Venice and Greek islands. This texts are inspired by the neopagan feelings belonging to the Venet Anatolian tradition. My mother, descendant from Ser Jsep da Nogarolo of the Ceneda county, was poetess. I

and a swordman.

I'm member of the Compagnia de Malipiero for ancient fencing. We do duels shows in many cities of northern Italy and we sell by internet our two videotapes. I practice medieval, Reinassance and 1600 fencing. As Cyrano de Bergerac (in the photo above with big nose) I'm a beloved star of the wonderful Venice's Carnival.

But a true friend!

Heaven is a place on earth... but rejoin that region is full of obstacles and difficulties, many enemies attempt your way. The best help is a true friend, sincere and faithful. In his company you have nothing to fear, you can relax and spend serene hours, laughing and having great fun; you can open your heart and make a clean breast of it all. If you are ill, alone, lost or defeated, look around you: the true friend is still present. He is disinterested, transparent, reliable. Is with you, never against you because he struggles to join the same destination; he asks nothing and gives you what you need; keeps his promises; defends your back with his sword and, you can be sure, never betrays you.

Pierangelo Top 5 VT member FACE

• Intro Updated Oct 31, 2004

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Happy Birthday Piero! Best wishes on your special day.

• Sienlu's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Happy Birthday Piero

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2012 at 7:10 AM

1067 members celebrate birthday today and you are one of them. A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. Wish you good luck, good healh and good wealth to keep on travelling. Cheers.

• TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2011 at 9:44 AM

Happy Birthday! :-)

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2009 at 4:08 AM

Hi Pierangelo! How are you? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010 for you and your loved ones! You are very, very welcome for Euromeet 2010 in Krakow, Poland! Think over it, we miss you! Any chance to see you? Smiles from both matcrazies ---> :-)))

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2009 at 4:32 AM

Happy birthday Pierangelo and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for your revisit

• Tuna_ank's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2008 at 10:56 PM

I know you are away from VT for months but I still want to wish happy birthday. I hope you are good. Have hapyy, healthy years...

• Vikingwoman's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2007 at 11:57 PM

Happy new yeare ! Hope its a good one. Hug from Norway and the Vikingwoman

• WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2007 at 11:31 AM

"We have to get to know each other better, it makes us understand one another better, trust each other more, and live together more peacefully". ("United Buddy Bears" project). *** H-A-P-P-Y ** N-E-W ** Y-E-A-R !!

• Kaynisa's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2007 at 1:47 PM

OoOOoO im late again.. Happy Birthday!!! Feliz cumpleanyos~~K~~

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!