"WHERE THE BATTLE WAS WON" Lapu-Lapu City by roeldc
Lapu-Lapu City Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 104 photos
The marker in the city states: "Here on 27 April 1521, Lapu-lapu and his men repulsed the Spanish invaders, killing their leader Ferdinand Magellan. Thus, Lapu-lapu became the first Filipino to have repelled European aggression."
The marker says it all. Mabuhay ang mga Pilipino!!!
On the same ground is a monument exalting the glories of Spain. Now you know where the punchline is.
- Pros:Still clean.
roeldc's Related Pages
Lapu-Lapu City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lapu-Lapu City"
- "Lapu Lapu and Cebu"
- "At work!"
- "WHERE THE BATTLE WAS WON"
- "Lapu-lapu City, Mactan Island, Province of Cebu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lapu-Lapu City
- Hotels in Lapu-Lapu City
- Transportation in Lapu-Lapu City
- Restaurants in Lapu-Lapu City
- Shopping in Lapu-Lapu City
- Warnings and Dangers in Lapu-Lapu City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lapu-Lapu City
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Lapu-Lapu City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lapu-Lapu City
Top 10 Pages
- Pangangan Island Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 3 photos
- Nice Intro, 3 photos
- Puerto Princesa City Intro, 3 photos
- Bohol Intro, 3 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 3 photos
- Panglao Island Intro, 3 photos
- Lapu-Lapu City Intro, 3 photos
- Monte-Carlo Intro, 3 photos