"Omis - Dalmatian town for active holidays" Omis by tpk2
Omis Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 49 photos
Omis is a town and a port in Dalmatia, located 25 km from the capital of the county, Split. The town has around 16,000 inhabitants.
Omis is a perfect place for somebody looking for active holidays. You can rent a bike, try rafting or canoeing on the river Cetina, do some horseback riding, play tennis, free climb...
Omiš Riviera stretches for twenty kilometers along a the beautiful Adriatic coast with beaches, bays and cliffs.
The name of the restaurant Radmanove Mlinice means Radman Mills. The name stems from the fact that the restaurant is... more travel advice
tpk2's Related Pages
Omis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Omiš - Pirates city"
- "Omis - Dalmatian town for active holidays"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Omis
- Hotels in Omis
- Transportation in Omis
- Restaurants in Omis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Omis
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Omis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Omis
Top 10 Pages
- Dubrovnik Intro, 33 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Split Intro, 31 reviews, 28 photos
- Hvar Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos
- Pretoria Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Varna Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Lobamba Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Bergen Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lusaka Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Dalmatia - Split Region Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.