"Trakošćan castle" Trakoscan by tpk2
Trakoscan Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 123 photos
Trakošćan castle is definitely worth a visit. It's only around 50 kms from Zagreb. The castle was built in the late 13th century for observing the road from Ptuj. The most well-known owners of the castle are the Draškovic family, who gained it from 1584 until the Second World war.
The castle is well preserved and renovated. The surrounding lake offers a nice spot for a picninc and walk.
- In a nutshell:An interesting castle and place for a pleasant walk
tpk2's Related Pages
Trakoscan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trakoscan Castle VT meet"
- "Trakoscan- oaze of peace"
- "Trakošćan castle"
- "enjoy the castle, the museum and the nature"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trakoscan
- Hotels in Trakoscan
- Restaurants in Trakoscan
- Warnings and Dangers in Trakoscan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trakoscan
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Trakoscan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trakoscan
Top 10 Pages
- Dubrovnik Intro, 33 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Split Intro, 31 reviews, 28 photos
- Hvar Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos
- Pretoria Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Varna Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Lobamba Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Bergen Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lusaka Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Dalmatia - Split Region Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.