"Lusaka - The vibrant capital of Zambia" Top 5 Page for this destination Lusaka by tpk2
Lusaka Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 140 photos
As zambiatourism.com puts it: "Lusaka is a city whose bustling chaos has a certain charm that is just Zambia." Sounds like a pretty precise descprition to me!
Originally a village named after its headman Lusaaka, the city nowadays has over one million inhabitants. Lusaka became the capital in 1935, after Livingstone.
A stunning fact is that the out of the two million habitants of Lusaka two thirds are unemployed. Desbite this, there are surprisingly few beggars on the streets.
Lusaka City Market lies in the center of the city, west from Cairo Road. It is a huge, one roof market place, housing... more travel advice
Lusaka National Museum has four main sections telling about the history of the country form many aspects. There are... more travel advice
tpk2's Related Pages
Lusaka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lusaka - The vibrant capital of Zambia"
- "Lusaka - Capital City of Zambia"
- "The capital of Zambia"
- "Lusaka, Zambia"
- "ngaka's new Lusaka Page"
- "Lusaka - Don't Expect Much"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lusaka
- Hotels in Lusaka
- Transportation in Lusaka
- Nightlife in Lusaka
- Restaurants in Lusaka
- Shopping in Lusaka
- Warnings and Dangers in Lusaka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lusaka
- 10 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Lusaka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lusaka
Top 10 Pages
- Dubrovnik Intro, 33 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Split Intro, 31 reviews, 28 photos
- Hvar Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos
- Pretoria Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Varna Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Lobamba Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Bergen Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lusaka Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalmatia - Split Region Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.