"Lobamba - The home of the national monuments" Lobamba by tpk2
Lobamba Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 15 photos
Lobamba is the legislative capital of Swaziland and residence of Ndlovukazi (“She Elephant”), the Queen Mother. Built on the site of a previous royal village, Nkanini, it can be described as the spiritual home of the Swazi nation. It is Located in the Ezulwini valley, 16 km from the nation's administrative capital and houses the Parliament assembly, National Stadium and King Sobhuza II memorial.
The population of Lobamba is 5,800.
Mantenga Craft Centre houses 11 different craft shops with such as paintings, masks, pottery and weavings. You can visit... more travel advice
At Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary you have a unique chance to sleep in a beehive, traditional Swaziland hut. It's a great... more travel advice
tpk2's Related Pages
Lobamba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lobamba - The home of the national monuments"
- "U-N-D-E-R _______ C-O-N-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-O-N !"
- "The main tourist spot of the country"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lobamba
- 7 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Lobamba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lobamba
- Posted in Travel Bosnia and Herzegovina Forum "Re: Accomodation in Sarajevo &..."
- Wrote a Review The best place in Swaziland for buying souvenirs in Lobamba Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "The best place in Swaziland for buying souvenirs"
- updated a Lobamba Travel Page "Lobamba - The home of the national monuments"
Photos in LobambaSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Dubrovnik Intro, 33 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Split Intro, 31 reviews, 28 photos
- Hvar Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos
- Pretoria Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Varna Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Lobamba Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Bergen Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lusaka Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalmatia - Split Region Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.