"Mbabane - The capital of Swaziland" Mbabane by tpk2
Mbabane Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 18 photos
For a nation's capital Mbabane is small, just 70,000 inhabitans. However, it is the largest town in Swaziland. During the Boer administration was at Manzini. Mbabne was made capital in 1902, after the British won the Boer War.
The town is is set on a beatiful location in the Highveld of western part of the country, at an altitude of 1,200 metres.
Mbabane doesn't have that many tourist attractions and visit there is mostly for dropping by in the shops, post office or bank. Most travelers head to Ezulwini valley where most game reserves, activities, museums, and culture are to be found.
- Pros:You might just be the only traveler in the town!
- Cons:Not that many things to see.
Located at the banks of the Mbabane River at the center of Mbabne, the Swazi Market is a place worth visiting. The... more travel advice
tpk2's Related Pages
Mbabane Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mbabane - The capital of Swaziland"
- "Mbabane, the capital of Swasiland"
- "Mbabane, the capital city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mbabane
- Hotels in Mbabane
- Restaurants in Mbabane
- Shopping in Mbabane
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mbabane
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Mbabane?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mbabane
Top 10 Pages
- Dubrovnik Intro, 33 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Split Intro, 31 reviews, 28 photos
- Hvar Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos
- Pretoria Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Varna Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Lobamba Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Bergen Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lusaka Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Dalmatia - Split Region Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.