"Bobby & the language barrier" wittsy's Profile
Well, even us ignorant Brits have a smattering of a couple of languages these days. Most of us can walk into a bar and manage an embarrassed "dos cervezas por favor".
But my advice is this. Should you ever be in darkest Brazil with a bar-full of Samba dancers, or sharing a bong in old Algiers, what do you talk about? How do you get s smile from the swarthy gent in the corner with a pencil moustache, picking his teeth with a stilletto? This is where Bobby comes in! For the Brit abroad, Bobby is the only one who breaks the language barrier. Bobby Charlton is loved everywhere for his skills and his haircut. Unbeknown to him, Bobby is responsible for me being bought beer all over the world!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- wittsy and Anastasia_G are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Valencia Forum "alcossebre"
- Commented on Lev_Nikolaievich's profile page
- created a Moscow Travel Page "I'm really going to get into trouble here......."
- Wrote a Review Cala Nova beach in Ibiza Warnings and Dangers
updated their Profile Page "Bobby & the language barrier"