"The Beautiful Rocky Mountains" Breckenridge by JJBlondie
Breckenridge Travel Guide: 93 reviews and 148 photos
I spent a long weekend in Breckenridge, CO for a friend's wedding. The fortunate part of that is that my friends and I were able to go on a beautiful hike the day before the wedding. The view of the Continental Divide from the top of the mountain was breath taking. Not to mention, we really enjoyedf the ski lift ride to the top and the hike down.
My friend's wedding was at the Elk Ridge Lodge on top of Hoosier Pass just south of Breckenridge. The view from their wedding balcony was beautiful, and it was a perfect Colorado day with sun, blue skies, and 75 degree weather.
JJBlondie's Related Pages
Breckenridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Skiing Area"
- "Breckenridge - Summit County - Colorado"
- "Breakenridge, Colorado"
- "Winter Skiing in Breckenridge"
- "The Beautiful Rocky Mountains"
- "Summer fun in Breckenridge"
- "breck has everything"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Breckenridge
- Hotels in Breckenridge
- Transportation in Breckenridge
- Nightlife in Breckenridge
- Restaurants in Breckenridge
- Warnings and Dangers in Breckenridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Breckenridge
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Breckenridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Breckenridge
Photos in BreckenridgeSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Denver Intro, 19 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oberursel Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bavaria Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Florence Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baltimore Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.