"Antigua Wedding 2004" Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua and Barbuda by CADspark
Antigua and Barbuda Travel Guide: 442 reviews and 1,394 photos
We visited Antigua in May 2004 with 20 guests for our Wedding.
Two years of planning were worth everything. Antigua is a beautiful and friendly island.
A truly memorable wedding - in the perfect location.
If any of you are thinking of having your wedding this way feel free to contact us if you need any information.
- Pros:Perfect Location - Friendly People
- In a nutshell:Paradise
Home Restaurant - what a perfect name for this place. Located 2 minutes out of the main hustle and bustle of St Johns... more travel advice
Rex Halcyon Cove has a variety of water sports on offer, most of them were free. Please see below for all the activities... more travel advice
CADspark's Related Pages
Antigua and Barbuda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Antigua - on a shoestring"
- "365 Days of Beaches"
- "Antigua for a Day!"
- "AntigA with U"
- "Antigua Wedding 2004"
- "Antigua & Barbuda"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antigua and Barbuda
- Hotels in Antigua and Barbuda
- Transportation in Antigua and Barbuda
- Nightlife in Antigua and Barbuda
- Restaurants in Antigua and Barbuda
- Shopping in Antigua and Barbuda
- Warnings and Dangers in Antigua and Barbuda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antigua and Barbuda
- 22 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Antigua and Barbuda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antigua and Barbuda
Photos in Antigua and BarbudaSee All Photos (17)
- London Intro, 42 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 22 reviews, 17 photos