"Nova Gorica" Mestna Obcina Nova Gorica by ursa9
Mestna Obcina Nova Gorica Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 61 photos
Nova Gorica is a town and a municipality in western Slovenia, on the Italian border. It was built in 1948, when the Paris Peace Treaty established a new border between Yugoslavia and Italy, leaving nearby Gorizia outside the borders of Yugoslavia and thus decapitating the area of the lower Vipava Valley from its regional center. Nova Gorica is the principal urban center of the traditional region of Goriška in the Slovenian Littoral.
Nova Gorica is a truly pleasant place with kind people. Many friends of mine live in the surroundings - they are perfect hosts and their company is really enjoyable. Not to mention wonderful food and wine.
In June, there's a great cherry festival held in Goriška Brda. Looooove it! I'll make a page about it when I visit it again.
Some of my friends even participate in a traditional cycling tournament, for which they say it's great!
- Pros:nice people, beautiful nature, delicious food
- Cons:no obvious cons
- In a nutshell:niiiice
ursa9's Related Pages
Mestna Obcina Nova Gorica Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Mestna Obcina Nova Gorica
- Hotels in Mestna Obcina Nova Gorica
- Transportation in Mestna Obcina Nova Gorica
- Nightlife in Mestna Obcina Nova Gorica
- Restaurants in Mestna Obcina Nova Gorica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mestna Obcina Nova Gorica
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mestna Obcina Nova Gorica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mestna Obcina Nova Gorica
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Piran Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Bled Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Slovenia Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 4 travelogues
- Trogir Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brighton Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Bad Radkersburg Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oxford Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue