"Catania" Catania by pupina
Catania Travel Guide: 337 reviews and 842 photos
Catania is a typical Mediterranean village located near Mount Etna. It is a shopping mecca for many Maltese people (including me :) to hunt for bargain clothes, shoes and even wedding dresses.
- Pros:Shopping and food
- Cons:Relatively dirty (because of lava from the Etna volcano))
Via Etnea is the main shopping area in Catania. It has loads of clothes shops and there is also a Coin shop which is an... more travel advice
The Duomo is one of Catania's grandest sights. The facade dates from the Baroque rebuilding of the town, although some... more travel advice
pupina's Related Pages
Catania Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sicily's Complex Second City"
- "One of Italy's undiscovered gems"
- "Beautiful Catania ..."
- "CATANIA - beautiful and chaotic"
- "Sicily : earth, fire and water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Catania
- Hotels in Catania
- Transportation in Catania
- Nightlife in Catania
- Restaurants in Catania
- Shopping in Catania
- Warnings and Dangers in Catania
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Catania
- 7 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Catania?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Catania
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid 12 reviews, 8 photos
- Malta Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Catania Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- De Efteling 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Gozo Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Den Bosch 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Brussels 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Utrecht 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Seefeld in Tirol 1 review, 4 photos
- Tarxien Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.