"City on Water" Stockholm by Muscovite
Stockholm Travel Guide: 4,073 reviews and 9,402 photos
I find it very typically Swedish – nature at the foreground and well-fed, the towers of power pushed aside. Especially as they don't have much power these days.
It's very peaceful at Prince Eugen's Waldemarsudde Art Museum.
I wonder what The Thinker is thinking of in that pile of snow?
This is not a medieval castle, it's an automated public toilet
- Pros:Always serene and humane
- Cons:At times cold and dull
- In a nutshell:Comfortable retreat
Ekhagen is a residential area in the northern part of Stockholm - modest yellow four-story apartment buildings, they... more travel advice
My landlady in Stockholm recommended this line: TAXI STOCKHOLM 15 00 00 You can order one online, there is a n... more travel advice
Muscovite's Related Pages
Stockholm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Stockholm"
- "My own water baby"
- "Stockholm in 5 days"
- "STOCKHOLM - THE CITY OF BRIDGES!"
- "Stockholm - beauty on water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Transportation in Stockholm
- Nightlife in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping in Stockholm
- Warnings and Dangers in Stockholm
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stockholm
- 11 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 201 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Stockholm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stockholm
Photos in StockholmSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 168 reviews, 302 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Intro, 83 reviews, 208 photos, 4 travelogues
- Minsk Intro, 39 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ventimiglia Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chekhov Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Grasse Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belarus Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Kolomna Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos