"City on Water" Stockholm by Muscovite
Stockholm Travel Guide: 4,069 reviews and 10,012 photos
I find it very typically Swedish – nature at the foreground and well-fed, the towers of power pushed aside. Especially as they don't have much power these days.
It's very peaceful at Prince Eugen's Waldemarsudde Art Museum.
I wonder what The Thinker is thinking of in that pile of snow?
This is not a medieval castle, it's an automated public toilet
- Pros:Always serene and humane
- Cons:At times cold and dull
- In a nutshell:Comfortable retreat
Having worked as a national guide for 10 years, I never came upon this problem – you take your own cake of soap and you... more travel advice
Just as I wrote about the other free tour – the City tour, this is a free experience. You don’t have to pay anything, or... more travel advice
Muscovite's Related Pages
Stockholm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Stockholm"
- "My own water baby"
- "Stockholm in 5 days"
- "STOCKHOLM - THE CITY OF BRIDGES!"
- "Stockholm - beauty on water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Transportation in Stockholm
- Nightlife in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping in Stockholm
- Warnings and Dangers in Stockholm
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stockholm
- 10 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 164 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Stockholm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stockholm
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 138 reviews, 254 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nice Intro, 49 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Minsk 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Ventimiglia Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Saint Petersburg 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Éze Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belarus Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- San Remo 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Odessa 2 reviews, 5 photos