"City on Water" Stockholm by Muscovite
Stockholm Travel Guide: 4,061 reviews and 9,959 photos
I find it very typically Swedish – nature at the foreground and well-fed, the towers of power pushed aside. Especially as they don't have much power these days.
It's very peaceful at Prince Eugen's Waldemarsudde Art Museum.
I wonder what The Thinker is thinking of in that pile of snow?
This is not a medieval castle, it's an automated public toilet
- Pros:Always serene and humane
- Cons:At times cold and dull
- In a nutshell:Comfortable retreat
My landlady in Stockholm recommended this line: TAXI STOCKHOLM 15 00 00 You can order one online, there is a n... more travel advice
Free Stockholm tour – City tour The first thing that catches your eye is that this is a free experience – and indeed it... more travel advice
Muscovite's Related Pages
Stockholm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Stockholm"
- "My own water baby"
- "Stockholm in 5 days"
- "STOCKHOLM - THE CITY OF BRIDGES!"
- "Stockholm - beauty on water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Transportation in Stockholm
- Nightlife in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping in Stockholm
- Warnings and Dangers in Stockholm
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stockholm
- 9 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 155 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Stockholm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stockholm
Photos in StockholmSee All Photos (39)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 130 reviews, 239 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nice Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 9 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ventimiglia Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Saint Petersburg 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Éze Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Remo 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels 1 review, 5 photos
- Kolomna Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Kiev Intro, 3 photos