My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

ephraim08 Yesterday

Thanks for your answer to 'Ashley & Parker'. Hi Muscivite,
Thank you.
Yes, we do look on our own. We found an apartment we like and it turns out Ashley & Parker are the rental agents.
Best regards,
Ephraim

Muscovite Yesterday

I see, I encountered this arrangements on bigger sites that the 'owner' is not really the owner, but a managing agency. Hopefully it works out OK.
    Well, I am past it anyway, as I am now using Home Exchange - it's not always smooth, but definitely less expensive :))

MacedonianUK's Profile Photo
MacedonianUK Sep 23, 2016 at 12:05 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'S7 airlines'. I appreciate your advice.

JasonL46 Aug 22, 2016 at 9:36 PM

I enjoyed hearing about the fountain to Marie Bashkirtseff in Nice. Can you possibly describe where you found it in that city? Thank You!

Muscovite Sep 2, 2016 at 5:49 AM

It's a remote place, on the way from the Russian cemetery to the Promenade. I'll look up my photos and be back

penny_g Aug 8, 2016 at 5:54 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Trance-Siberian Train: food, drinks, all kind of tips, etc. '. I appreciate your advice.

Poenikatu Aug 7, 2016 at 5:56 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Stockholm City Hall'. I appreciate your advice.

Muscovite Aug 7, 2016 at 6:23 AM

No problem, it was only a couple of seconds' search any Internet user is capable of, I guess

penny_g Aug 3, 2016 at 3:15 AM

penny_g Aug 3, 2016 at 1:43 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Good offline map application for Android '. I appreciate your advice.

lordgarner's Profile Photo
lordgarner Jul 25, 2016 at 3:28 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best way to travel from Moscow to St. Petersburgh'. I appreciate your advice.

Turska's Profile Photo
Turska Jul 5, 2016 at 2:03 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Large group of people visiting a festival'. I appreciate your advice.

penny_g Jun 23, 2016 at 6:14 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Booking TSR tickets 'Moscow - Novosibirsk''. I appreciate your advice.