My Favorite Pages

Minsk

Ventimiglia

Travel Map

chayto Apr 28, 2016 at 6:16 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Dress code'. I appreciate your advice.

chayto Apr 27, 2016 at 2:07 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Dress code'. I appreciate your advice.

Behlul Apr 26, 2016 at 8:53 AM

Thanks for your answer to '6 Days in the South of France'. I appreciate your advice.

MacedonianUK's Profile Photo
MacedonianUK Apr 19, 2016 at 4:30 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Sightseeing stops on Trnas Siberian Route'. I appreciate your advice.

vikingrider's Profile Photo
vikingrider Mar 27, 2016 at 6:55 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'St Petersburg in Sept/October'. I appreciate your advice.

sylv2's Profile Photo
sylv2 Feb 18, 2016 at 4:35 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'transfers from train station and to airport'. I appreciate your advice.

Elainehead's Profile Photo
Elainehead Feb 9, 2016 at 2:13 PM

Belated happy birthday! I hope you had a good one!

• Muscovite's Profile Photo
    Muscovite Feb 25, 2016 at 7:59 AM

A delayed ‘thank you’!!!
    Sorry for not responding immediately. I was first in Minsk, made myself a birthday present - they have a great opera theatre there. And when I came back to Moscow, it was much colder here, and I went down with a terrible cold, still taking all sorts of medicine and stuff. The good thing is when while I was at home I managed to fill in my Minsk page which I never had time to do :)))

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta Feb 8, 2016 at 4:13 AM

Hi, Alla! With some delay, I would hereby like to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ALL THE BEST! I hope that you spent a great day, surrounded by the people that you love most.

Odinnthor's Profile Photo
Odinnthor Feb 6, 2016 at 8:41 PM

Hello Alla, long time no see. Just a note to wish you the best Birthday ever! Hope you made it epic.........d:o)

yumyum's Profile Photo