"A Glimpse of the Past: Kyongju" Kyongju by schwein
Kyongju Travel Guide: 194 reviews and 529 photos
Kyongju was the capital of the Shilla Kingdom for over 1,000 years.
Thousands of historic buildings and objects have been maintained throughout the city, truly making it an open-air "museum without walls."
Many sites are within easy walking distance from each other, making visiting the city very convenient.
Seokguram grotto was first constructed by Prime MInister Kim Dae Seong in 751, the 10th year of Silla King Gyeongdeok.... more travel advice
This Buddhist image of Bhaisajyaguru is holding a medicine box in it's left hand. The inscriptions on the box indicate... more travel advice
schwein's Related Pages
Kyongju Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Ancient City Blossoms"
- "The Ancient Capital of the Silla Kingdom"
- "Home of the Silla Dynasty"
- "Gyeongju (Kyongju) - A Journey through History"
- "Kyongju - Gyeongju"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kyongju
- Hotels in Kyongju
- Transportation in Kyongju
- Restaurants in Kyongju
- Shopping in Kyongju
- Warnings and Dangers in Kyongju
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kyongju
- 7 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Kyongju?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kyongju
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seoul Intro, 61 reviews, 204 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 117 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panglao Island Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaesong Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 10 reviews, 49 photos
- Osaka Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Kyongju Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos
- Phuket Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos