"Beautiful Sokcho" Top 5 Page for this destination Sokch'o by schwein
Sokch'o Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 106 photos
Located in the Northeastern part of South Korea, Sokcho lays above the 38th parallel, between mountains and the sea.
A great area to base yourself for some exploring, as both Suraksan and the East sea are very close.
Mountain climbing, hiking, swimming, fishing, and scuba diving are but only a few of the things you can do in this area...
The beaches in Sokcho are nice. Great for lounging on... Lots of convenience stores and restaurants nearby. more travel advice
The beaches are enticing, but watch out for the jellyfish and other stingy things. Noticed quite a few of the little... more travel advice
schwein's Related Pages
Sokch'o Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Sokcho"
- "Beaches, Seafood, Mountains and Hot Springs"
- "WELCOME ! MT,SEORAKSAN. AT SOKCHO."
- "Sokcho 속초"
- "Near Mount Sorak"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sokch'o
- Hotels in Sokch'o
- Transportation in Sokch'o
- Nightlife in Sokch'o
- Restaurants in Sokch'o
- Warnings and Dangers in Sokch'o
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sokch'o
- 7 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Sokch'o?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sokch'o
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seoul Intro, 61 reviews, 204 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 117 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panglao Island Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaesong Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 10 reviews, 49 photos
- Osaka Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Kyongju Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos
- Phuket Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos