Seoul Shopping Tips by schwein Top 5 Page for this destination
Seoul Shopping: 178 reviews and 319 photos
A collection of greenhouses near the AT Center, south of Yangjae.
Individual sellers are located in booth areas inside the greenhouses, each specializing in one or many different species of flower.
Prices are good, and there is room to bargain.
Located beside (south of) AT Center, in Yangjae, near the Hyundae/Kia headquarters.
It is now a short taxi ride south of Yangjae station on orange line subway, but there will be a subway stop located at AT Center when the new Bundang/Gangnam subway line opens shortly.
TechnoMart is a large shopping center, which has a shopping mall, discount stores, and a total of more than 2,000 electronic shops located from the 1st to 8th floor. You can purchase electronic products, computers, sound systems, communication equipment, CDs and much more. Each floor specialises in it's own product.
On the B2 floor there is also a large Lotte Mart department/grocery store where you can shop for clothes, groceries, home appliances, food and snacks at a reasonable price.
Above the 8th floor are many affordable restaurants and entertainment options.
On the 10th floor there is a CGV movie theater with a total of 2,000 seats. Also, a Dairy Queen! The only one I've seen in Korea; was nice to be able to get a peanut-buster parfait! :)
There is also a viewing area next to the restaurants, where you can go outside onto the roof and take in the view of Hangang.
Open at 10am.
Electronics stores close at 8pm, restaurants closed at 9pm, CGV cinema open late for movies.
Be aware: TM is closed every second and 4th Tuesday of the month.
What to pay: Items can be purchased at a 10-20 % lower price compared to other shops in Seoul.
You can haggle prices here. The better you are, the better the discount!
Shop around, too. The shops farthest away from the escalators offer the best prices...
Address: 546-4 Guui-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul
Directions: Exits # 1 and 2 of Gangbyeon Subway Station (Seoul Subway Line No. 2) are connected to the B1 Floor of Techno Mart.
Theme: Computers and Electronics
More Reviews (59)
- See All Namsan tower & Fortress Wall
- See All Old Market, Moran
- See All Amazing BBQ
- See All mountainbiking/hiking: Achasan &...
- DJ tunes and hotties everywhere
schwein's Related Pages
Seoul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to The Land of Big Smog"
- "Return to Seoul"
- "Seoul - My favorite place on Earth!"
- "Seoul: Energy in the Land of the Morning Calm"
- "Organized Chaos --> Seoul, South Korea"
- "Seoul, Capital of Korea"
- "Backpacking Korea in Winter / Spring"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seoul
- Hotels in Seoul
- Transportation in Seoul
- Nightlife in Seoul
- Restaurants in Seoul
- Shopping in Seoul
- Warnings and Dangers in Seoul
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Seoul
- 61 Reviews
- 204 Photos
- 36 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Seoul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seoul
- Posted in Travel Seoul Forum "Re: ATM use in Seoul"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Namsan tower & Fortress Wall"
- Wrote a Review Namsan tower & Fortress Wall about Namsan (South Mountain) and Seoul Tower in Seoul Things to Do
- updated a Seoul Travel Page "Organized Chaos --> Seoul, South Korea"
- Commented on one of jburron's Seoul travel pages
Photos in SeoulSee All Photos (204)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seoul Intro, 61 reviews, 204 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 117 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panglao Island Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaesong Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 10 reviews, 49 photos
- Osaka Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Kyongju Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos
- Phuket Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hainan Sheng Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
Latest Seoul hotel reviews
- Crown Hotel Itaewon Seoul
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 6, 2013
- Provista Hotel & Residence Seoul
- 33 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013
- IP Boutique Hotel
- 221 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013
- Han Suites Serviced Residences Seoul
- 34 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 16, 2013
- Sheraton Grande Walker Hill Hotel and Towers Seoul
- 100 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- Namsan Guest House
- 169 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- Toyoko Inn Seoul Dongdaemun
- 48 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 4, 2013
- Ramada Seoul Hotel
- 119 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Stay Korea Homestay
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 23, 2013
- Seoul Tower Ville
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 28, 2013
- Riviera Hotel Seoul
- 73 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 11, 2013
- 128 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 18, 2013
- Best Western Premier Seoul Garden Hotel
- 69 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 27, 2013
- Holiday In Korea Hostel
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
- The Lexington Hotel
- 49 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013
- Gyeongbokgung Palace- 87 Reviews, 200 Photos
- Namsan (South Mountain) and Seoul Tower- 67 Reviews, 160 Photos
- DMZ - DeMilitarized Zone- 57 Reviews, 143 Photos
- Insadong- 37 Reviews, 51 Photos
- Korean Folk Village- 41 Reviews, 76 Photos
- Lotte World- 30 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Itaewon- 19 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Myeongdong- 22 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Namdaemun - Great South Gate- 35 Reviews, 57 Photos
- Dongdaemoon - Great East Gate- 31 Reviews, 61 Photos
See All Seoul Things to Do