Seoul Nightlife Tips by schwein Top 5 Page for this destination
Seoul Nightlife: 191 reviews and 272 photos
This place is good, prettty much better than any other club in Korea.
Volume brings in many of the world's higher ranked DJs, and the Friday/Saturday entrance fee reflects this. Entrance is usually 20,000 won before 11pm, with a free drink. After 11pm, price is 30,000 won with a free drink.
DJ spins in the center of a large LED lightbank displying visuals. Interior is multi tiered, with the second floor reserved for VIPs.
Mixed drinks are not cheap, over 10,000. Heinekens are only 5,000 each.
Atmosphere inside was great! Everybody out for a good time, and friendly...
The entrance fee discourages both the military guys and Koreans that like to get drunk and cause a rukus from going.
Dress Code: They have a sign ay the entrance, saying "Dress code: Club Trendy".
A bit more upscale than the typical gungy Itaewan or Hongdae club, but I still got in wearing jeans and a Tshirt. Very similar to Apgujeong clubs. Dress to impress.
Address: Crown Hotel
Directions: Located north of Banpo bridge, between the bridge and Noksapyeoung station.
From Noksapyeong station take exit 3 and head south. You'll see Crown Hotel on the opposite side of the road.
More Reviews (60)
- See All Namsan tower & Fortress Wall
- See All Old Market, Moran
- See All Amazing BBQ
- See All Flower City
- See All mountainbiking/hiking: Achasan &...
schwein's Related Pages
Seoul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to The Land of Big Smog"
- "Return to Seoul"
- "Seoul - My favorite place on Earth!"
- "Seoul: Energy in the Land of the Morning Calm"
- "Organized Chaos --> Seoul, South Korea"
- "Seoul, Capital of Korea"
- "Backpacking Korea in Winter / Spring"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seoul
- Hotels in Seoul
- Transportation in Seoul
- Nightlife in Seoul
- Restaurants in Seoul
- Shopping in Seoul
- Warnings and Dangers in Seoul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seoul
- 61 Reviews
- 204 Photos
- 36 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Seoul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seoul
- Posted in Travel Seoul Forum "Re: ATM use in Seoul"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Namsan tower & Fortress Wall"
- Wrote a Review Namsan tower & Fortress Wall about Namsan (South Mountain) and Seoul Tower in Seoul Things to Do
- updated a Seoul Travel Page "Organized Chaos --> Seoul, South Korea"
- Commented on one of jburron's Seoul travel pages
Photos in SeoulSee All Photos (204)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seoul Intro, 61 reviews, 204 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 117 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panglao Island Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaesong Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 10 reviews, 49 photos
- Osaka Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Kyongju Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos
- Phuket Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Gyeongbokgung Palace- 94 Reviews, 224 Photos
- Namsan (South Mountain) and Seoul Tower- 68 Reviews, 166 Photos
- DMZ - DeMilitarized Zone - Tours- 58 Reviews, 148 Photos
- Insa-dong- 38 Reviews, 56 Photos
- Korea House & Namsan Hanok Folk Village- 59 Reviews, 119 Photos
- Everland Resort- 21 Reviews, 56 Photos
- Lotte World- 30 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Itaewon Tourist Zone- 20 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Deoksugung Palace- 44 Reviews, 103 Photos
- Changdeokgung Palace- 33 Reviews, 88 Photos
See All Seoul Things to Do