"Sleepy Ulchin" Ulchin by schwein
Ulchin Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 24 photos
The Ulchin area is a relatively quiet place, not seeing too many tourists even in the busy Korean summer season. Not too many foreigners pass through here, either, so you will definately be noticed.
It's a long drive from Seoul, taking about 6-7 hours. It takes a while because there's no freeway, and the narrow road winds through the mountains.
I came here with a few Korean friends to dive a couple wrecks. The diving is very good for Korea, apparently similar to Jeju: Very colourful, but subject to strong currents.
The beaches are very nice!
If you have a rod/reel, or just some line and a hook, you can fish pretty much anywhere. more travel advice
Being from the west coast of Canada, I've always equated the sea with sunset. Even when I've travelled, luck would... more travel advice
schwein's Related Pages
Ulchin Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Ulchin
- Hotels in Ulchin
- Restaurants in Ulchin
- Shopping in Ulchin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ulchin
- 4 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Ulchin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ulchin
Photos in UlchinSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seoul Intro, 61 reviews, 204 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 117 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panglao Island Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaesong Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 10 reviews, 49 photos
- Osaka Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Kyongju Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos
- Phuket Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos