Yangyang Sports & Outdoors Tips by schwein
Yangyang Sports & Outdoors: 1 reviews and 3 photos
38 Marine Resort
38 Marine Resort is a brand new diving resort in Korea.
Great for a weekend getaway from Seoul, they offer fast access to quite a few dive sites, as well as Nitrox.
A night time BBQ is held for dinner, and is great!
This resort also offers the only available night-diving on Korea's east coast. The usual case is that the army/navy watches the coastline at night, and doesn't permit night diving because of the North Korean submarine incursions that have happened in the area quite frequently in the past.
38 Marine has worked an agreement out with the local military that permits their night operation around a specific unoccupied island, Cho-do (Bird Island).
Equipment: Bring your own, or rent/purchase it here.
The water is cool, anywhere from 5 to 20 degrees, depending how deep you go. You'll want a 5 to 7mm wetsuit, or even a drysuit.
Address: 138-15 Gisamun-ri, Hyeonbuk-myeon, Yangyang-gun
Directions: Yangyang is small.
38 Marine is between the highway and largest pier. You'll drive right by and see their sign on the highway.
Phone: (82) 33-6710-3801
Theme: Scuba Diving
More Reviews (4)
schwein's Related Pages
Yangyang Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Yangyang
- Restaurants in Yangyang
- Warnings and Dangers in Yangyang
- See All...
Explore the World
- Puerto Iguazú Hotels
- Chicureo Abajo Hotels
- Île des Pins Hotels
- Loch Rannoch Hotels
- Sankt Johann im Pongau
- Sopot Sports & Outdoors
- Bregenz Sports & Outdoors
- Bergamo Sports & Outdoors
- Cape Verde Sports & Outdoors
- Gloucestershire Sports & Outdoors
- Salamanca Sports & Outdoors
- Hainan Sheng Sports & Outdoors
- Horse Racing
- Cheltenham Sports & Outdoors
- Kyrgyzstan Sports & Outdoors
- San Sebastián Sports & Outdoors
- Thasos Island Sports & Outdoors
Badges & Stats in Yangyang
- 5 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Yangyang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yangyang
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seoul Intro, 61 reviews, 204 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 117 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panglao Island Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaesong Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 10 reviews, 49 photos
- Osaka Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Kyongju Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos
- Phuket Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hainan Sheng Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos