Wadebridge Shopping Tips by ranger49
Wadebridge Shopping: 2 reviews and 1 photos
If you are staying in or near Wadebridge in a self catering holiday home you will have no difficulty in finding places to shop locally.
In Wadebridge there are independent shops - butcher, baker, greengrocer, chemist and newagent. Also in the town centre a Spar shop and a very good CooperatiVe Supermarket. There is a £1 charge for parking there - but present your parking ticket at the till when you check out and get a 50p rebate!
Still in the town there is a Lidl with free parking and on the southern edge of town a very large Tesco next to a Shell garage.
The service station at St Kew on the A39 has a good general store, a post office and Aunt Avice's Cornish Pasty Shop as well as a Take Away Fish and Chips shop.
Theme: Food and Drink
We were sitting outside the Pasty shop enjoying our Cornish Pasties when we realised we were immediately opposite a big newsagents shop.
It was a good one too - had our favourite newspaper - so Sudoki, Kakuuro and Crossword addictions were taken care of and our American relatives also got the latest detailed news on the Presidential election campaign; a good selection of books to browse and also an excellent map section for us map addicts. The OS maps we bought were not only 2008 editions but £1 less than we saw them later elsewhere.
Address: Molesworth Street, Wadebridge
More Reviews (4)
ranger49's Related Pages
Wadebridge Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Wadebridge
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (79)
Have you been to Wadebridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wadebridge
Top 10 Pages
- Carmarthen Intro, 19 reviews, 81 photos
- Mahón Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Brugge Intro, 14 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Camaret-sur-Mer Intro, 13 reviews, 62 photos
- Pont-Aven Intro, 15 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nerja Intro, 11 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abergavenny Intro, 13 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Collioure Intro, 17 reviews, 44 photos
- Quimperlé Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos
- Pickering Intro, 10 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue