"Chateau du Haut-Koenigsburg" Top 5 Page for this destination Orschwiller by ranger49
Orschwiller Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 111 photos
Thousands of tourists pass through the village of Orschwiller en route to this ancient castle which is one of the ancient monuments of France.
Guided tours in French take place daily in season, or you can tour the castle by yourself or take an audio-guide that can be obtained from the ticket office.
There are the usual tourist facilities on site - a restaurant ( which we did not visit) a book shop and gift shop.
On the way up, and down, from the castle through the steeply wooded pathway, and from the heights of the castle itself,... more travel advice
Here in the Armoury Room you see some of the weapons of destruction from earlier ages. Plus ça change, plus c'est la... more travel advice
ranger49's Related Pages
Orschwiller Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Château du Haut-Kœnigsbourg"
- "Visit to Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle"
- "Castle of Haut-Kœnigsbourg"
- "Winetasting along the Route du Vin"
- "Chateau du Haut-Koenigsburg"
- "My Orschwiller"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Orschwiller
- Transportation in Orschwiller
- Shopping in Orschwiller
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Orschwiller
- 4 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (157)
Have you been to Orschwiller?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Orschwiller
Photos in OrschwillerSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Carmarthen Intro, 19 reviews, 81 photos
- Brugge Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mahón Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Camaret-sur-Mer Intro, 13 reviews, 62 photos
- Pont-Aven Intro, 15 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abergavenny Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nerja Intro, 11 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Collioure Intro, 17 reviews, 44 photos
- Quimperlé Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos
- Pickering Intro, 10 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue