"Sainte-Maxime in Winter" Sainte-Maxime by ranger49
Sainte-Maxime Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 26 photos
Places like Sainte-Maxime, a quintessential resort of the Cote d'Azur come in to their own in winter when the streets are relatively easy to move around in, cafes are occupied by local people, a few ex- pats and manageable numbers of visitors.
Just across the Bay from St Tropez you can escape the glitz and bling of too much conspicuous consumption and feel the relaxing breezes in winter sunshine.
Only a short distance away from the sea front and expensive yachts in the harbour it is srill possible to find proper shops that sell things local people buy.
Undisturbed by tourists an elederly man studies his betting slip whilst enjoying his pipe.
ranger49's Related Pages
Sainte-Maxime Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely Riviera town"
- "Sainte-Maxime in Winter"
- "St. Maxime Page"
- "Lived here as God in France"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sainte-Maxime
- Restaurants in Sainte-Maxime
- Shopping in Sainte-Maxime
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sainte-Maxime
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (167)
Have you been to Sainte-Maxime?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sainte-Maxime
Photos in Sainte-MaximeSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carmarthen Intro, 19 reviews, 81 photos
- Brugge Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mahón Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Camaret-sur-Mer Intro, 13 reviews, 62 photos
- Pont-Aven Intro, 15 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abergavenny Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nerja Intro, 11 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Collioure Intro, 17 reviews, 44 photos
- Quimperlé Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos
- Pickering Intro, 10 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue