ranger49's profile photo

ranger49

Barbara Online Now
Cherish the past. Adorn the present. Construct for the future - Clough Williams Ellis

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

anoym Nov 30, 2016 at 10:16 AM

Thanks for your answer to '22-karat chain bought in Duty-Free at the Dubai Airport has a red colour'. I appreciate your advice.

anoym Nov 30, 2016 at 10:15 AM

chopy Nov 27, 2016 at 3:30 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'New Year trip'. Thank you very much for your help :))

lovina's Profile Photo
lovina Nov 27, 2016 at 11:23 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Are you still there :-) ? Looking for a VT member in Lima '. I appreciate your advice.

pjsreal Nov 22, 2016 at 1:13 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Looking for a place I visited in 2006 - need help finding '. are you living in Cairo?

pjsreal Nov 22, 2016 at 1:13 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Looking for a place I visited in 2006 - need help finding '. I appreciate your advice.

tnl1215 Nov 18, 2016 at 12:28 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Anyone else traveling Dec 13 - 20?'. Thank you so much. That's exactly what I'm worried about. Never been to Mexico and I've heard some bad things but know that Cabo is safe. Just didn't want to be lonely or bored. I'll check these resources out.

• ranger49's Profile Photo
    ranger49 Nov 18, 2016 at 12:35 PM

Don't worry - just be yourself. Most people enjoy meeting others to socialise with on holiday. Enjoy your trip:)

pfsmalo's Profile Photo
pfsmalo Nov 16, 2016 at 5:53 AM

Pretty HP photo Barbara....

Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
Donna_in_India Nov 15, 2016 at 3:55 AM

Belated happy birthday wishes Barbara!

songlines's Profile Photo
songlines Nov 14, 2016 at 9:14 AM

Wishing you a very Happy belated Birthday and hope that you will have a great travel year!