"First Backpacking Experience" MikoNgSV's Profile

Fantastic!!!!!!

This is the first time i travel alone. On the whole, the experience was satisfying. I love it very very much. In fact, when i traveled alone, i started to realize that there are a lot of people who travel alone as well. And it is through this that i meet more friends than ever especially friend from all around the world, different culture, different background and completely different feature....!!! hahaha... Things that u can accomplish through backpacking are those that u will never be able to experience anywhere at all !!! So, thanks to those who convince me to start my backpacking travel. and especially thanks to my sis. Thanks !!! **wink**
As u can see from the picture, this is the first destination of my backpacking experience, Canberra. A nice and easy place to backpack especially for an amateur like me...hahaha... the transportation is convenient, the place is small enough to walk from one place to another and in fact, the people are friendly and helpful as well...what more can u ask for, right??? hmmm... that's right, i do enjoy backpacking now. so... i will try to travel as frequent as possible and update my information as soon as possible!!! thanks for viewing this page.

The Heaven of Canberra during Spring

This is taken during my visit to Canberra at the Floriade. The smell of flowers and the colourful display of the variety of flowers makes me think of heaven or rather...makes me feel almost heaven !!!!

• Intro Updated Oct 2, 2004

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2004 at 7:17 PM

Hi Ng, wonderful HP for a new VT member, well done to swim with the Dolphins I would suggest Akaroa, to watch Kaikoura..thanx for popping in. greets. Waltraud

• namiewa's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2004 at 3:15 AM

Hi Ng, wow that was really a nice first travel of yours huh? the pic is really cool..by the way Welcome to VT site..looking forward of your page..see yah!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!