"Tai Shan" Tai Shan by MeToTheWorld
Tai Shan Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 180 photos
Tai Shan has 6600stairs, and proudly say to myself - I climbed it!!!!! from the botton of the mountain untill the door of heaven(the top of mountain).I don't even too lazy to climb 5 floor of stairs at my school,always wait for the lift.
Big suggestion from lazy people like me: Better take a cable!Why you have to be so tired if there's an easy way?!?!and you can also relax enjoy the view too!without have to exchausted, just only thinking to get into the top!
I've no ideas what's the meaning is?
Too many stairs Too many tourists
Too many tourists during summer holiday. You have to stay overnight in the top mountain in order to enjoy more Tai Shan charm
- Pros:too many stairss
- Cons:can't predict the weather!too many people!
- In a nutshell:will i live another 100 years?
MeToTheWorld's Related Pages
Tai Shan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sunrise, Sunset, Sea of Clouds"
- "Tai Shan - The sacred mountain of Taoism"
- "Chinas most sacred mountain"
- "The Most Sacred Daoist Mountain"
- "Tai Shan"
- "Snowy Taishan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tai Shan
- Hotels in Tai Shan
- Transportation in Tai Shan
- Restaurants in Tai Shan
- Shopping in Tai Shan
- Warnings and Dangers in Tai Shan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tai Shan
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tai Shan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tai Shan
Top 10 Pages
- Jakarta Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Yungang Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Pingyao Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dalian Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Qingdao Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Tai Shan Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Kuta 4 reviews
- Seoul Intro, 3 reviews
- Shaanxi Sheng Intro, 3 photos