"Snowboarding" Val Thorens by Dutch1980
Val Thorens Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 37 photos
In the winter of 2006 I went snowboarding for the first time, and it was a maga experience... I practiced before on some indoor skieen... but out in the wild is much better...
Beautifull nature, clear air, romantic snow, sporting and partying....
My first trip went to Val Thorens in France, its the highest ski resort in Europe so you are sure of snow.
I putt some apres ski tips here to...
The Yorin bar in Val Thorens is a dutch apres ski bar... Good atmosphere, dutch song and sing along songs and a lot of... more travel advice
Dutch1980's Related Pages
Val Thorens Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "VAL THORENS"
- "Val Thorens"
- "Winter season"
- "Life on the piste!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Val Thorens
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Val Thorens?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Val Thorens
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Cairo Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Fortuna Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Stuttgart Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Caracas Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Germany Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paramaribo Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- San José Intro, 5 reviews