"San Jose" San José by Dutch1980
San José Travel Guide: 534 reviews and 910 photos
My trip starten with the flight from Amsterdam to the capital of Costa Rica, San Jose
Almost al buslines come together in San Jose, from San Jose you can explore the whole country.... let this be te only reasen to be in San Jose because I didnt find anything else that I liked...
I spend in two differnt hostels in San Jose and you can read them in the tips section
All busses come to San Jose, from San Jose you can travel to everwhere from there... Just take the bus, you need to buy... more travel advice
When you are walking trough the streets dont look at your map were you have to... step into a restaurant or shop and... more travel advice
Dutch1980's Related Pages
San José Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Jose, Costa Rica"
- "Three (Green) Weeks in San José"
- "San Jose, Capital City of Costa Rica"
- "San Jose"
- "Pleasant, but don't dawdle here"
- "the capital..."
- "Where the Streets Have No Names"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San José
- Hotels in San José
- Transportation in San José
- Nightlife in San José
- Restaurants in San José
- Shopping in San José
- Warnings and Dangers in San José
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San José
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to San José?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San José
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Cairo Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Fortuna Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Stuttgart Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Caracas Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Germany Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paramaribo Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- San José Intro, 5 reviews